Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Petite H 8.25.2011

Sorry there were no petite updates this week.  We have been swamped with two jobs, two kids and two football fantasy drafts!  I promise I will get back with some petite updates tomorrow, and then shoot for every week day there after :)  I did not snap any pictures of Petite H today, as we have been too busy to stop, but below are links to exactly what she is wearing and where you can find the pieces for your own petites!

Petite Top - Girls Bananas Hoodie in Castlerock by Roxy - on sale for $26.60

Petite Pants - Yoga Pants in True Black by Baby Gap - $14.50

 
Petite Accessory - Black Shabby Chic Double Flower Headband by Jameson Monroe - $7.95





Now, I will be honest and say, that for much of the day that my Petite H was in character as Petite TinkerBell, wearing her oh so chic Tinkerbell costume, but grew tired of it and actually brought me the above clothes and asked me to change her.

No comments:

Post a Comment